- Synopses of public license actions are posted on a current basis as they are made public.
- The listings generally will remain for three months.
- After three months, this information may be found in the Public Action Reports in the BME Newsletters.
- To determine if there has been action against a physician's license:
- look up the licensee in our database
- disciplinary action will be indicated by a "yes" in the "public file" row on the results page
- if there is a public file, click the "yes" link to download a .pdf file of the documents.
- For certified copies of public disciplinary documents, click here for a certified copies request form. There is no fee for this service.
Receive alerts for new public actions, agendas, newsletters, rules, etc.
BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS - APR 2014
None to date.
MEDICAL LICENSURE COMMISSION - APR 2014
On Apr. 1, the Commission issued an Order reinstating in full the license to practice medicine in Alabama of Jason M. Hunt, MD, lic. no. MD.29076, Murray KY.
All rights reserved